Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet Granny Annie

 Howdy, everyone! Granny Annie, here, and I am the keeper of this mob of critters. You are probably wondering, "What mob?", but you will soon see as this blog progresses. Over the next few weeks you will be meeting the 'Bunch' that will be writing this blog. And a mighty FUN bunch they are!

It all started with one female Boxer that was given to me. Then I was given a male Boxer a little later. I have been raising Boxers for awhile, now, and up until recently I never had enough puppies to fill all of my requests for them (Yes, I bred them responsibly, that is why I never had enough to fill the calls for them). Then the bottom fell out of the economy and not near so many people are wanting big dogs. I had Bubba left from one dog's last litter, and now I still have puppies left from my other dog's litter (I also ended up with a second momma Boxer). The older they get, the less likely it is that I will find a new 'forever' home for them. Then throw in the Miniature Schnauzer I rescued from certain death and a few other assorted critters, and you have a very entertaining group.

They are a fun bunch, a laugh a minute at most times, but they are a handful! Although Bubba, at the time of this post, is only about 8 months old, he is the nurturing one of the group, and ultra protective. I have never seen a male dog so ultra gentle with the little ones, while being so aggressive with intruders. He is a true treasure and I am so glad that he stayed!

You will be hearing some input from me, Granny Annie, from time to time, but for the most part, I am going to let my 'kids', the critters, write this blog (there will be more than just dogs writing). It will be very interesting, to say the least, to see what they have to say. Oh, they are an ornery bunch! So stay tuned and come back often to see what mischievous act they have gotten into next.

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment